Re: IBM AIX Packet Filter module

From: jaimecat_private
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 13:20:31 PDT

    Hi all,
    I can only speak to for the IBM SecureWay Firewall but since we develop our
    own filter code we have not experienced the types of problems you have
    described. If this problem resides in AIX genfilt, systems that do not have
    the IBM Firewall installed and use AIX 4.3.2 resident filter processing
    might experience this behavior. I will forward your post to AIX
    development.

    I am sorry to hear that you have had difficulty reporting this problem and
    please be assured that this problem will be routed to the appropriate
    parties.

    Thanks

    Jaime

    Jaime Claypool