Re: Mac OS 9 Idle Lock Bug

From: devbugsat_private
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 13:51:08 PST

    Please include the line below in follow-up emails for this request.

    Follow-up:  1094807

    Hi Paul,

    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  This is a known issue that is currently being investigated.  It has been filed into our bug database as ID # 2405549.

    I do not have a resolution for this issue at this time.

    In the future if you would like to check on any possible status on your issue, please send an email to devbugsat_private referring to the Bug ID #.

    Your input is greatly appreciated.

    Regards,

    Sean MacMillan
    Worldwide Developer Relations
    Apple Computer, Inc

    Send follow ups to devbugsat_private
    Send any comments on my work to devfeedbackat_private

    REQUEST ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1094807

    Please could you let me know of the progress of resolving the above bug,
    as I wish to be able to upgrade to MacOS 9 but operate in a secure
    environment.
    --
    Paul Nutton, Systems Administrator, +44 (0)118 982 7028
    AWE plc, pnuttonat_private

    TIME IN:			26-Oct-1999  07:43 PDT
    TIME OUT:		03-Nov-1999  14:32 PDT

    Copyright 1999, Apple Computer, Inc.