Cisco NAT DoS (VD#1)

From: Blue Boar (BlueBoarat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 15:04:07 PST

    summaries of issues discussed there to Bugtraq and possibly other relevant
    lists.  This will usually happen when an issue has been resolved, or it
    appears that there will be no further discussion on vuln-dev.  Each
    separate issue will be given it's own posting to facilitate referencing
    them separately, for discussion, forwarding, or appearance in vulnerability
    databases.

    To subscribe to vuln-dev, send an e-mail to listservat_private,
    with the word SUBSCRIBE in the body of the message.

    A FAQ an archive can be found at www.securityfocus.com-->forums-->vuln-dev
    (click on these sections, the web pages are forms-based.)

    A Cisco security guy posted a message to the list asking that they be given
    advanced warning before posts about Cisco bugs are allowed through.  I
    explained that the nature of the list is vulnerabilities that are still in
    development, but that I would be happy to make sure they got a copy of any
    Cisco-related problems to the e-mail address(es) of their choice.  This was
    all started by this message, so clearly Cisco is aware of the issue.  As
    far as I know, they haven't done anything about it.

    There was no further comment on this particular issue, so I'm posting it
    for wider dissemination.

    							BB