Overflow in Alibaba Web Server 2.0 (VD#4)

From: Blue Boar (BlueBoarat_private)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 00:01:33 PST

    summaries of issues discussed there to Bugtraq and possibly other relevant
    lists.  This will usually happen when an issue has been resolved, or it
    appears that there will be no further discussion on vuln-dev.  Each
    separate issue will be given it's own posting to facilitate referencing
    them separately, for discussion, forwarding, or appearance in vulnerability
    databases.

    To subscribe to vuln-dev, send an e-mail to listservat_private,
    with the word SUBSCRIBE in the body of the message.

    A FAQ and archive can be found at www.securityfocus.com-->forums-->vuln-dev
    (click on these sections, the web pages are forms-based.)

    There have been some other interesting problems in relation to the Alibaba
    web server mentioned on Bugtraq already.  This was brought up earlier on
    vuln-dev, and there is also some information about what Alibaba is, and how
    widely it is used.