Re: WordPad/riched20.dll buffer overflow

From: pedwardat_private
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 01:17:50 PST

    I seem to recall a Linux kernel guru explaining that the x86 MMU doesn't actually
    support non-exec pages, or some such.  It doesn't support it, or it just doesn't
    work right.  I remember bringing up the issue of noexec and that was the answer.

    --Perry

    --
    Perry Harrington                 Director of                   zelur xuniL  ()
    perryat_private             System Architecture               Think Blue.  /\