Netscape Communicator 4.7 exploit [NT/win2k].

From: dark spyrit (dspyritat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 19:47:58 PST

    Here's an exploit for the 4.7 hole released not so long ago, it appears
    Netscape has patched the version that is currently available for download.
    Nothing mentioned on their page that I could see, just trying to sly it
    through eh? On ya.

    Head to http://www.beavuh.org to test your system.
    It has been tested on NT only, but should also work on win2k.. the exploit
    would need recoding for 9x - I don't have either OS I'm afraid.
    More details are available on the page.

    In other news.. here's a special offer:

    Free beavuh goodies to anyone who can send me valid pictures of the
    gagging wolf in action.

    Hi to w00w00/ADM/teso

    ..and hi to ISS for giving useable details on a vulnerability for once.

    dark spyrit
    http://www.beavuh.org - bend over and pray.