Re: FTP denial of service attack

From: Hugo.van.der.Kooijat_private
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 23:22:32 PST

    On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Dustin Miller wrote:

    > FTP Voyager, for Win32, commonly uses one "login" session and then spawns
    > "download" sessions for each download you begin with a particular site.

    Which propably means they spawn of sets of control + data sessions.

    The same way as netscape and internet explorer do this.

    Hugo.

    hvdkooijat_private	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
    Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
        email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!