SSH 1 Why?

From: Daniel P. Zepeda (dpzat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 19:26:10 PST

    Hi,
    	I've seen a lot of discussion about SSH 1 on this list. I read
    somewhere that even the authors of SSH recommended that SSH1 *not* be used
    anymore because there were some major holes in it, and that anybody
    serious should upgrade to SSH2. What am I missing here?

     --
    Daniel P. Zepeda
    dpzat_private

    "May the Schwartz be with you." -- Yogurt in Spaceballs. (MMM, yummy!)