Re: problem with SNMPc

From: Marc Cozzi (cozziat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:09:04 PST

    Funny, I reported this to Castlerock several months ago. At that time they
    showed
    little intrrest in the problem. Indeed this does asks for a seed router to
    start autodiscovery.
    If you are new to the program, and who's not with a new version, it's
    difficult to find
    the configuration to turn the thing off! The multiple polls also seem to
    crash some
    Windows based FTP daemons.