Re: Debian (frozen): Perms on /usr/lib/libguile.so.6.0.0

From: Craig Brozefsky (craig@RED-BEAN.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 09:47:43 PST

    Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com> writes:

    > to do while 'tater was in Freeze.  I have uploaded a version which
    > fixes the problem above and should satisfy all of Richard's
    > requirements.

    And as I was writing the message above, further down in my inbox was
    the notice that it had been installed into the archive.  I work on
    sparc so the binary is for Sparc, so if you are on a i386 box you will
    have to wait for the autobuilder to snag it and build it for i386, or
    you can download the source package and DL it yourself.

    --
    Craig Brozefsky                      <craig@red-bean.com>
    Free Scheme/Lisp Software  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig