Administrivia

From: Elias Levy (aleph1at_private)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 09:05:31 PST

    I apologize for the trickle of messages during this past week. The recent
    DDOS attacks have kept us busy. I will be approving a number of backlogged
    messages.

    BTW, BUGTRAQ has now over forty thousand subscribers. Its actually had
    them for a couple of weeks now.

    I'll also take this time to remind you to configure your mail programs not
    to send vacation or out of office messages to the list. Doing so will result
    in immediate removal from the list.

    Also, if you are having problems dealing with the amount of mail you
    receive from the list you may want to give the digest version a try.
    To turn on the digest email LISTSERVat_private with a message
    body of "SET BUGTRAQ DIGEST". The digest comes out once a day.

    Cheers.

    --
    Elias Levy
    SecurityFocus.com