Re: Default password in Bay Networks switches.

From: Colin Johnston (colinjat_private)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 14:14:02 PST

    After the baystack code fix (203 code) last year which fixed telnet backdoor
    known password, not however console backdoor known password issue,
    I would have thought Nortel would have made some official comment ??

    Hot news :)
    in latest 3.0 code pdf file a comment is made about backdoor password issue
    "Updated backdoor password mechanism"

    I am a bit concerned about this comment above - what does it mean ??
    Has the backdoor password mechanism(code) been deleted for good ??

    Colin Johnston