Re: Disk (over)quota in Windows 2000

From: Curtis Anderson, CNE, MCSE (candersoat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 07:08:47 PST

    Good point.  I can spew hundreds of megabytes into an ADS stream an it won't
    show up as being used (by me or any other user).
    Frank Heyne wrote one of several available utils for listing ADS streams
    (http://www.heysoft.de/) IIRC the utility's called LADS.  Query your
    favorite search engine for "Alternate Data Streams" and you can find other
    utils to do this.  If you're programmatically inclined, query the $MFT file
    directly.
    Curtis Anderson, CNE, MCSE
    ISM Manitoba - an IBM Global Services team member
    candersoat_private             andersocat_private