New online publication: "Computer Vulnerabilities"

From: Eric Knight (deceased1at_private)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 06:29:54 PST

    Attn Bugtraq'rs:

    I'd like to invite anyone interested in learning more about the mechanics of
    vulnerabilities, modern taxonomies and detailed vulnerability descriptions
    to preview a draft copy of my online publication "Computer Vulnerabilities".
    This book covers a logical breakdown of all forms of vulnerabilities,
    including examples of each aspect of a vulnerability.

    This book should be excellent educational material for all Bugtraq readers,
    contains answers to many of the questions that are often pondered by
    security experts, and best of all its free.  I'd like to receive feedback
    from the community veterans as to how to best improve the book's structure
    and contents to meet the demands of the security industry, as well as try to
    do justice to the online publishing world with a good quality book.

    "Computer Vulnerabilities" can be found at www.securityparadigm.com and is
    in PDF format.  Updates to the book will probably be frequent for the next
    few weeks.

    Thank you for your time,

    Eric Knight
    knightat_private