Microsoft IIS CGI Filename Decode Error Vulnerability

From: Adriano Maia (shooterat_private)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 17:29:19 PDT

    I won't call it an exploit. Just a vulnerability-check tool.
    But nothing blocks you to use it as an exploit ;) .

    http://www.unsekure.com.br/labs/jmscan-1.1.tar.gz

    Currently check this vulns:

    "Microsoft IIS CGI Filename Decode Error Vulnerability"
    "Microsoft IIS Extended Unicode Directory Traversal Vulnerability"

    It's a module-based tool, so as soon as new vulns will appear I will add
    new modules.

    Adriano Maia
    shooterat_private