RE: Win2k Permissions bug

From: Harmer, Michael (Michael.Harmerat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 13:56:13 PDT

    David is completely correct, as usual. However, NT4 SP6a will exhibit the
    same problem as 2k IF you have SCM(Security and Configuration Manager)
    installed. I installed SCM with SP4 and found out early about the changes
    and have gotten very used to them before I ever installed Win2k. I usually
    used File Manager just as a work around until I got used to it.

    Michael E. Harmer
    Miller-Valentine Group
    4000 Miller-Valentine Ct.
    Dayton, OH 45439-1487
    x804
    mharmerat_private

    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
    --Albert Einstein