Fw: Bugtraq ID 2503 : Apache Artificially Long Slash Path Directory Listing Exploit

From: SDL Office (bugtraq@sentry-labs.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 13:08:42 PDT

    I really noticed many people (not only small servers, also some realyl big
     ones who should know better) are still running vulnerable verions of Apache
     and noticed some things I disliked when testing this exploit, so I rewrote
     lot of it's code. Now it will also work if executed from a Windows box. I
     also made it much esaier to use. I hope you, who are intreted in testing
     this issue, will enjoy it. File is attached.

     Here is a change log:

     - help added (more user firendly :-) )
     - messages added
     - exploit is now able to be executed on WinNT or 2k.
     - uses perl version of BSD sockets (compatible to Windows)

     Siberian
     (www.sentry-labs.com)

     P.S.: Yes, I really got too much free time :-P. Took about 30 min. to
     rewrite.