Nfuse reveals full path

From: sween (sweenat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:41:26 PDT

    I googled for a bit, and didn't find it after I stumbled upon it.
    /me apologizes if this is common knowledge

    http://pooter/nfuse/asp/launch.asp?

    Produces:

    There was an error:
    The Citrix HTML template contains tags that require an app to be specified
    via the NFuse_Application session field, but this session field was not
    set.

    The template with the error is located at

    D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\nfuse\asp\template.ica

    --

     ---  -sween
    | M | http://www.modelm.org
     ---  "force feedback computing since 1984."