A Study In Scarlet - Exploiting Common Vulnerabilities in PHP Applications

From: Shaun Clowes (shaunat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 07:37:00 PDT

    SecureReality is pleased to announce the release of our new paper entitled
    'A Study In Scarlet - Exploiting Common Vulnerabilities in PHP
    Applications'. The paper is based the speech I presented at the Black Hat
    Briefings in Asia in April this year and is accompanied by 4 advisories (of
    which one will be released at a later date). The paper can be downloaded
    from http://www.securereality.com.au/archives.html and a copy has been
    attached to this email.

    Sincerely,
    Shaun Clowes