Re: cayman strikes again

From: Jon O . (jonoat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 23:32:45 PDT

    Whoa now, this is because you never set the default "user" password to something other than empty space Cayman so thoughtfully set it to by default. So, from what I can tell, '}' isn't any special back door username. At least not in:

    GatorSurf 5.6.2

    login: }
    Password:
    Login incorrect

    However, just another example of a company leaving their users open to stupid attacks, hacks and providing DDoS ammo. Cayman, please require the user to set BOTH passwords before doing anything else and/or at least warn them...

    Thanks,
    Jon