Re: [COVERT-2001-04] Vulnerability in Oracle 8i TNS Listener

From: Jair Pedro (jairat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 10:04:52 PDT

     >Other customers who owns valid commercial licences with guarantee
     >period passed away will be provided bugfixes FOR FREE AT NO COSTS
     >too IF THEY ASK FOR IT THE OFFICIAL WAY. Oracle company strongly
     >respects security and contentment of their customers"

    Hello Martin,

    I have contact them by phone and email and at any time they didnt give me a
    tip o how to get the patches, unless I subscribe to their support service.
    I'd wonder what do they mean by "official way"....Perhaps they have diferent
    politic on the Czech officce. Any way, I will send another message to them,
    ataching this message from you, and will let the list know if got diferent
    answer this time.

    Thanks for your attention and reply :)

    Jair Pedro