RE: Card Service International / LinkPoint API Security Concerns

From: Tolga Tarhan (ttarhanat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 14:11:50 PDT

    I've been asked by Raymond Sundland to forward this reply to my post.

    He has an alternative (and very clever) way this security issue can
    be "exploited".

    Nobody from CSI has been in any further contact with me, and I think
    they've pretty much ignored my phone call from last week.  Anyone on this
    list have any ideas on how we can persuade CSI to listen?  Anyone know any
    CSI employees, or better yet, CSI executives?

    --
    Tolga

    ----- Forwarded message from Raymond Sundland <rtsundlandat_private> -----