long filename issue in Win9x

From: R v. Dijk (rd.engindat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 22:08:29 PDT

    Hi folks

    try this :

    make a 'PROGRAM.EXE' executable in your C:\, and reboot windows. 99% chance
    it will start up something like this
    "C:\PROGRAM files\Internet Explorer\blah blah /systray"

    Now PROGRAM will be invoked, with then rest as a parameter list. This caused
    me a headache, because I didn't know where to start

    Luck!

    spread the word, if the word doesn't spread you !