RE: permission probs with Arkeia

From: Thomas Broniecki (tbat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 13:01:40 PDT

    I'm running commercial version arkeia-server v4.2.8-2, arkeia-client
    v4.2.15-1 on RedHat 6.2 w/ kernel 2.2.19. NLSERVD is run by root and all my
    permissions are 755 in the /usr/knox/arkeia/dbase directory. I have not
    noticed a permissions issue with my backup server dbase file sets.

    Check to see if NLSERVD is run by root. who is the owner and group of the
    directory dbase/?

    tb.

    Thomas Broniecki
    IT Manager/Network Administrator