Re: Apache Artificially Long Slash Path Directory Listing Vulnerability -- FILE READ ACCESS

From: Moorjani uday (moorjaniat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 11:54:33 PDT

    Hi sir,

    I seem to have tested your statings on Apache AdvanceExtranetServer 1.3.12
    on Mandrake Corporate Server 1.0.1 and the following still seems to give me
    my default Apache page, please do correct me if I'm wrong though.

    I also tested it on Red Hat 7.0 running Apache Server 1.3.12.

    -

    Uday Moorjani

    Internet Technologies Group
    http://www.itg.gp