RE: bug w2k

From: Jonathan Rickman (jonathanat_private)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 20:45:13 PDT

    On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Linn Boyd wrote:

    > I just tested this on a Terminal Services enabled server and it will crash
    > the system through a RDP or ICA connection. This can be a real problem with
    > people running large Terminal Server environments.

    Just for kicks, I tested this on an old Citrix Winframe 1.7 server (NT 3.51).
    At the server console, the machine reboots...but over an ICA connection it just
    drops the client connection and kills the process. Also crashed NT Workstation
    4.0 SP6a. Looks like this might have been a problem for a while...

    --
    Jonathan Rickman
    X Corps Security