Re: Windows ME file restoration

From: Erektus (erektusat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 19:17:58 PDT

    *YES*, In WindowsME you *CAN* disable the 'SYSTEM RESTORE' feature... Heres
    how: Right click on "My Computer", click on "Properties", select the
    "Performance" tab, then click on "File system", then select the
    "Troubleshooting" tab, now click to place a CHECK on the "DISABLE SYSTEM
    RESTORE" option! Whee! There you go.  I think the Windows2000 people were
    confused thinking he was asking about file restoration, but he was asking
    about the SYSTEM restore feature.  Hope this helps you out!

    -Erektus-