Re: Windows ME file restoration

From: Sata (sataat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 20:56:30 PDT

    I dont know if you are aware of this issue, but this behavior is also
    present in Win2k server and professional... the files are kept in the
    dllcache directory.
    If you try to delete Outlook express from any of this systems, youll see
    that the application file is restored within a couple of seconds. Anyway,
    there is a procedure to delete this this application and any EXE or DLL file
    within the directory.

    Sata