Re: Multiple win32 servers vulnerable to DoS (OS matter)

From: bjarne bingo (kainat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 11:47:07 PDT

     Confirmed, my win98SE uk edition (with the con\con(and all other)
    patch(es))
     dies horribly with lots of BSOD's (about one for each program started) when
     i perform a 'GET AUX.' on BisonFTP V4R1 - looks like there'll be lots of
     blue light on the horizon in the next few weeks..

     hey, im a smurf, all blue.