Administrivia: Full Disclosure Debate

From: aleph1at_private
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 17:42:10 PDT

    I will be terminating this debate now. Many people wonder why I even
    allow the debate to start after its been discussed so many times in
    the past. Well, the world chances. I am not so stubborn to think I
    will always be right or will never change my opinion on this matter.
    A little reality check every once in a while is good. It also
    allows some of the newer members of the list to understand the
    philosophy behind the list.

    Now we stop flogging a dead horse and take you back to our regular
    programming.

    --
    Elias Levy
    SecurityFocus.com