webridge application suite gives up too much error information on Internal Server Error

From: john.leitchat_private
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 01:50:51 PDT

    Hi.
    I accidently come across this error yesterday.  Im not sure what to class it
    as but it sure is a bug of some kind.  This occurred because I tried to view
    some pages on the site and forgot to remove the trailing slash so it had //
    at the end of the URL.
    Still it should not give up this information (internal ip.......).  I have
    removed the ipaddress and domain.

    Regards
    John Leitch

    Internal Server Error
    An internal server error occurred while trying to retrieve the page you
    requested, http://www.somedomain.com/somedomainPilot/Login/Login//.

    The internal error code is: -1

    ----

    BrowserType
    Browser Netscape
    Version 4.00
    Frames TRUE
    Tables TRUE
    BackgroundSounds FALSE
    VBScript FALSE
    JScript TRUE

    Request.QueryString
    errorCode = -1
    redirect = http://www.somedomain.com/somedomainPilot/Login/Login//

    Request.Form

    Request.Cookies

    Request.ClientCertificate

    Request.ServerVariables
    ALL_HTTP = HTTP_ACCEPT:image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
    application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword,
    */* HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE:en-gb HTTP_CONNECTION:Keep-Alive
    HTTP_HOST:www.somedomain.com HTTP_USER_AGENT:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
    6.0b; Windows NT 5.0) HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING:gzip, deflate
    ALL_RAW = Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
    application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword,
    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
    APPL_MD_PATH = /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT
    APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH = D:\wwwroot\
    AUTH_PASSWORD =
    AUTH_TYPE =
    AUTH_USER =
    CERT_COOKIE =
    CERT_FLAGS =
    CERT_ISSUER =
    CERT_KEYSIZE =
    CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE =
    CERT_SERIALNUMBER =
    CERT_SERVER_ISSUER =
    CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT =
    CERT_SUBJECT =
    CONTENT_LENGTH = 0
    CONTENT_TYPE =
    GATEWAY_INTERFACE = CGI/1.1
    HTTPS = off
    HTTPS_KEYSIZE =
    HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE =
    HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER =
    HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT =
    INSTANCE_ID = 1
    INSTANCE_META_PATH = /LM/W3SVC/1
    LOCAL_ADDR = 192.168.4.21
    LOGON_USER =
    PATH_INFO = /_WOM/somedomainpilot/Open/UnhandledError.asp
    PATH_TRANSLATED = E:\Program
    Files\Webridge\Mainspan\InetPub\Webr\somedomainpilot\Open\UnhandledError.asp
    QUERY_STRING =
    errorCode=-1&redirect=http://www.somedomain.com/somedomainPilot/Login/Login/
    /
    REMOTE_ADDR = X.X.X.X
    REMOTE_HOST = X.X.X.X
    REMOTE_USER =
    REQUEST_METHOD = GET
    SCRIPT_NAME = /_WOM/somedomainpilot/Open/UnhandledError.asp
    SERVER_NAME = www.somedomain.com
    SERVER_PORT = 80
    SERVER_PORT_SECURE = 0
    SERVER_PROTOCOL = HTTP/1.1
    SERVER_SOFTWARE = Microsoft-IIS/4.0
    URL = /_WOM/somedomainpilot/Open/UnhandledError.asp
    HTTP_ACCEPT = image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
    application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword,
    */*