Re: Kazaa and Morpehus Exploit (how to view their shared files)

From: White Vampire (whitevampireat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 22:59:04 PDT

    On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 06:34:31PM -0700, Mike Hunt(junkmail_incel4at_private) wrote:
    > These file sharing programs currently don't have a
    > feature to view users files.

    	That is not true.  It is not a feature that is made obvious,
    however it does exist.  I believe it is when you right click a
    downloading file you go to 'more of the same' and 'more from user.'

    	I do not use Windows.  I do not have access to the
    software.  That is not exactly what it says, but a general idea.

    Regards,
    --

    \   | \  /  White Vampire\Rem                |  http://gammaforce.org/
     \|\|  \/   whitevampireat_private        |  http://gammagear.com/