Re: verizon wireless website gaping privacy holes

From: Russell Handorf (rhandorfat_private-world.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 23:50:44 PDT

    that was the point of the post- already i've been able to find a way to
    gather information of finding my peers (friends n such) phone number.

    they (verizon) has another database which links to this one that shows
    customer names/numbers -> info holes

    this is my most preferable way to tell my colleagues that they're about to
    max out their minutes. verizon knows that these holes are exploitable, but
    they wont do anything about them. the problem have persisted since
    bellatlantic has changed their name to verizon.

    --russ

    At 09:31 PM 9/2/2001 +0100, you wrote:
    >bugtraqat_private

    ==================================
    Russell Handorf
    oooo, shiney ::Wanders after it::

    www.russells-world.com
    www.inside-aol.com
    www.terrorists.net
    www.bad-mother-fucker.org
    www.philly2600.net

    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids,
    we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening
    to repetitive music." ~unknown