Re: pam_limits.so Bug!!

From: Solar Designer (solarat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 22:10:27 PDT

    On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:52:57PM +0300, Devrim SERAL wrote:

    Several people(*) have contributed to investigating this issue during
    the past month.  It is an util-linux login bug, not a pam_limits one.
    You should expect a fixed util-linux package soon.

    (*) Nalin Dahyabhai, Andreas Hasenack, Rafal Wojtczuk, Olaf Kirch, and
    me.

    Openwall GNU/*/Linux is not affected and never was.  We don't use that
    login. :-)

    --
    /sd