Webseal 3.8

From: Matthew Lane (MatthewLat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 01:22:50 PST

    I am inspecting a webseal box, version 3.8.  When
    appending a %2e to the URL, the webseal application
    dies.  Has anyone else ever encountered this?  I
    know that there are some directory traversal issues
    in previous versions that utilize a %2e.  But I can't find
    anything that mentions the application going down.