Re: Legato Vulnerable

From: Wolfgang Fischer (wf227at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 14:05:19 PST

    This problem is fixed with the current version of NetWorker, 6.1.1.
    NetWorker will also not change the permissions of an existing /nsr/logs
    directory, you might change the permissions to 0700. Notice, you should
    not change the permissions of applogs, because db-modules are might run
    with non-root accounts.

    	Wolfgang

    Am Donnerstag den, 10. Januar 2002, um 19:00, schrieb Venkatesh babu
    Sira: