RE: Authorize.Net Plain Text Login Transmission

From: Robert Brewer (fumanchuat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 14:25:04 PST

    Also, please be aware that other provider domain names may be vulnerable. We
    use a service provider named RTWare.net, for example, which uses the same
    code as Authorize.net and therefore is vulnerable in theory to the same
    problem. In practice, I have not yet seen a link on their pages which
    connects via http, only https. However, the login page *is* accessible via
    http (I just checked). I would advise anyone with an online credit-card
    service provider to find out personally whether or not they are vulnerable.

    Robert Brewer
    MIS
    Amor Ministries
    fumanchuat_private