SECURITY.NNOV: stream3 Windows NT/2000 DoS (Q280446)

From: 3APA3A (3APA3Aat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 03:14:24 PST

    Dear,

    Some  of  you  may  be interested in information about Microsoft Q280446
    issue  (patch  included  into  SP2). Just to throw the light on it we've
    decided    to    publish    information   because Microsoft declared the
    deadline for official Windows NT 4.0 support.

    Topic:                    Windows NT/2000 DoS via stream3 flood attack
    Authors:                  Dark Zorro <darkzat_private>,
                              Error <errorat_private>