OSX ICQ DoS

From: Stephen (sa7oriat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 08:00:45 PST

    Hello,
    	I looked a bit for this problem on the web, and cant find it so
    I am posting it here. Yeah, so its a lame DoS for several versions of
    OSX's ICQ clients. Version information is in the comment space of the
    proof of concept exploit code I have included below. This was a quick
    hack based on some code I authored that exploited a similar problem with
    some earlier versions of Licq. I was learning basic socket coding at the
    time I wrote the Licq thingy, but nonetheless here is the code that works
    on ICQ MacOSX Ver 2.6x Beta Build 7 and others.