RE: Whose X do I need to X to get on CERT?

From: Matt Groves (mgrat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:15:16 PST

    Hello,

    [Disclaimer, legal stuff, strictly my own personal opinions enclosed,
    etc.]

    I can vouch for the method that I took - Call them and ask them to
    open a ticket for you for tracking purposes, establish a secure
    communication method with them with PGP, call them and get their Hex
    PGP Fingerprint, and vice-versa, then send them a signed and
    encrypted mail with the statement you want on behalf of your company.
     I was extremely impressed with their responsiveness and we had our
    little snippet on their web pages within 36 hours.

    HTH,

    Matt.