Re: OpenSSH rebuild warning: problems avoiding zlib problems in Solaris

From: Brent J. Nordquist (b-nordquistat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 12:59:12 PST

    On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Christopher X. Candreva <chrisat_private> wrote:

    > With Solaris 8, you can finally set the library load paths and order.
    > See man pages for ld.so.0 and crle

    Also, I see Sunfreeware.com has zlib-1.1.4 packages up now -- those
    install in /usr/local, so between those and crle you should be able to
    easily install your own zlib to override the Solaris 8 one, until Sun
    produces a patch.

    	http://www.sunfreeware.com/

    --
    Brent J. Nordquist <b-nordquistat_private> N0BJN