RE: CA security contact

From: Nick Benigno (nickat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 11:53:22 PST

    besides that they have unencrypted passwords in some files, I would be
    interested in knowing what else they might have. try those. If you call up
    tech support they will call you back usually in 48hours.

    http://esupport.ca.com/public/ca_common_docs/contact.asp#problem

    http://esupport.ca.com/public/ca_common_docs/pfsopt.asp

    Nick