Re: CA security contact

From: Dustin E. Childers (dustinat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 13:28:11 PST

    Nicolas,

        securityat_private would be the best place to send an email. I looked at
    their website and noticed that there is a phone number to contact them, but
    its a technical support number. Here is the contact page (You probably
    already found this page though).
    http://support.ca.com/contact/netsupp.html

        Since you emailed securityat_private, they will probably email you back
    sooner or later. Good luck.

    Dustin E. Childers
    Security Administrator. CEO, Digitux Security, Inc.
    http://www.digitux.net/