Re: SSH Protocol Trick

From: Richard Miller (rmat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 07:16:38 PDT

    > OK, here it is guys... I saw this today when I was looking at the newest issue
     of phrack (59)

    err, you became the victim of a bluff.
    The issue you read has been spread by kids and contains a trojaned
    extract utility with heavily modified articles.
    Do not execute the extract utility of the fake or it will rm -rf your
    harddrive.

    The offical PHRACK 59 has just been released and can be found at:
    http://www.phrack.org/gogetit

    -rm