Re: 26 June 2002 Cumulative Patch for Windows Media Player (Q320920)

From: David Beards (d.beardsat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 15:12:20 PDT

    Similar results have been found by us too.

    David Beards
    Technical Manager Networks and Systems
    CFA

    --
    David Beards
    Technical Manager Networks and Systems
    CFA

    Ph:  +61 3 9262 8204
    FAX: +61 3 9262 8383
    Mob: 0419 519 366

    CAUTION - This message is intended for the use of the individual or
    entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or
    privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
    are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
    reproduction of this message is prohibited and that you must not take
    any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this communication
    in error, please notify CFA immediately and destroy the original
    message.